Monark Test software
Monark Test Software (Replace earlier 939E sofeware) allows you to manage and control the bike from the software. Calculation of VO2max by Åstrand, WHO or YMCA. The software also allows the programming of Custom protocol or Manual control. The tests will be stored and can be synchronized between different computers and users.
Use for 939E, 839E, 928G3, 831E, LC7, LC6 and LC4, LT2, RT2 and RC6.
Download the Novo Mini settings
- Start by plug your Novo mini with a micro USB to your computor. The display will lighten up and you will then see the start screen.
- Download the map with the Zip-file and save it on your desktop.
- Right clich on the map and “extract all files”. Save the new map on your desktop.
- Open the new map (not the ZIP-map) and continue to the map “Novo mini setting v.1.0” Here it can say 32bit, but it will work on 64bit as well.
- Run the program “vcredist_msvc2019_x86” at the end of the map. Install this program and then restart your computor to make it work.
- Open the same map (as before) and start the program “NovoMiniSettings”.
- Choose “Connect”.
- Now you can activate “Inertia” and choose you “cycle constant”. Monark does not take responsibility for you test results when you have changed your cycle constant from Monark original 1.00.
Monark AnaErobic Test software (ATS)
Monark ATS software used with Monark 894E for analysis of anaerobic tests, such as Wingate. Design your own tests with flying or standing start in one or more bouts. All test data is stored for analysis or export.
Use for 894E and 891-2 (Wingate).
Monark 828E software
Software used for the manual bikes, 828E and 874E, no data connection, it is a help to calculate VO2max at Åstrand, WHO or YMCA submaximal exercise test.
Use for 828E and 874E
Are you looking for the software to any of our older models? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org